My tropical vacay is about to commence in t-minus 15 days so I'm pulling out the brights and bolds to take along for the ride. Nothing looks better than a little liquid bronzer in strategic spots, and either bright lips or eyes, against my tanned skin. Here are my favorite waterproof and/or longwear eyeliners (shown top to bottom) that will be able to withstand fading from frequent dips in the pool and those humid temperatures. If you prefer liquid or gel formulas, there's something for everyone. Just remember to use a black or dark drown liner right along your lash line first (and mascara if you have naturally light colored lashes) to "ground" the bright color, otherwise it will look unfinished by itself.
1. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in 'Goldstone' (gold shimmer)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in 'Yeyo' (metallic white)
3. NYX Vivid Brights Liner in 'Escape' (pastel lime green)
4. Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in 'Electric' (sparkling emerald)
7. Sephora Collection Contour Inner Rim Gel Eyeliner in 'No Shrinking Violet' (matte pastel purple)
8. By Terry Crayon Kohl Terrybly in 'Royal Navy' (cobalt blue)
What are your jet-set beauty essentials? Need more ideas and inspo? Check out my Pinterest board "Eye Love This"